Wednesday, June 15, 2011

crossing the line

Never knew there were limits, until I crossed them. All of them. It’s funny when you do that ‘cause you never think about the consequences until you’re all done with your line crossing. You don’t think about anything for that matter. And you should. Or maybe you shouldn’t? I don’t know. However, if you do cross them make sure you draw yourself a new line afterwards. Just in case.
Anyways, I stayed up all night last night painting this and while I was doing that the whole time I was listening to just one song. Over and over. So, here’s the painting and the song. In my opinion the painting fits the song, especially if you consider the fact I was moving my brush to the rhythm of it. And because they’re both about crossing the line.
Acrylic on canvas, 60x60cm.